What We Do
All our work is compliant with all relevant BS EN standards.
Design and Engineering
Our clients provide a list of requirements for their process and we work with them to define a technical specification. Thereafter our team will manage the entire development and design tailored for our customer’s specific requirements. With our wealth of experience and knowledge we produce a detailed design which is regularly reviewed with our customer throughout the process.
We have our own in-house professionally qualified Engineering Team who work with many tools including:
- 3D Technical Drawing Packages
- 2D CAD and schematic drawings
- MRP system to create and manage Bills Of Material (BOM)
- Electrical Drawing Package
- Custom Built Engineering Design Software
- Software Platforms – Siemens STEP 7, TIA portal, UniPro (Evco)
Regular product reviews are held with our Production Team in order that full consideration is given to all aspects of your requirement.
Our Team of highly experienced Technicians carry out all the manufacture, assembly and testing of equipment in our multi disciplined workshop.
Our skills include:
- Refrigeration – Fully Certified Engineers
- Precision Coded Welding
- Electrical Control Panel Assembly
- Water Pipework Construction
- Commissioning & Test
Custom Software and Controls
Custom designed software is written in house by our experts. GRE ensure that there is a seamless integration with existing systems / equipment. With several powerful tools at our disposal, and many years of experience, GRE will develop a customised control platform to suit your requirements
Offering total flexibility, GRE will listen to your requirements and provide a system tailored to the application.
Our preferred controls platforms are Siemens S7 and Evco. Other platforms can be accommodated on request.
Our in-house team can provide the full package:
- Electrical control panel, designed and built from scratch
- PLC system controller with virtually unlimited IO
- Various options for user interface, to suit your budget and technical requirements, from a basic text-only display, to full colour, large, touch screen HMI
- Interface with other plant over all common protocols
- Remote access via hard wired or internet connection
Test and Inspection Controls
GRE are certified to ISO9001 , and this drives all aspects of our quality systems. All machines are tested against a prescribed test procedure to ensure that machines leaving the factory perform reliably and accurately.
From our factory in the UK, we can simulate any electrical supply worldwide, meaning that machines tested in our factory can be dispatched anywhere in the world with confidence.
We invite our customers to visit our factory when their machines are on test in order to witness the testing and carry out additional testing to their satisfaction. Meticulous records are kept of the testing process.
Installation and Commission
GRE are able support our customers at the commissioning stage and beyond with our external support Team, including tailored support packages which incorporate training and ongoing support if required.
Sub Contract Product Development
GRE can provide a complete out-sourcing solution to your requirements. We can design and manufacture a prototype of any specialist heating/cooling equipment, and then provide a full package of drawings, detailed BOM, including suggested suppliers and prices, and hand the production back to you.
- Prototype Build & Test
- Full Design Portfolio
- Technical Literature
- Support for Integration