GRE’s custom designed range of Water-to- Water Combined Heating and Cooling systems provide the ultimate flexibility for Industrial processes where accurate temperature control is paramount.
- Capacity range from 5kW to 400kW
- Standard Temperature range from -30°C to +90°C
- Optional extended range from -30°C to +250°C
- Accurate control to set point ± 1°C
- Customised controls via Siemens PLC & Optional HMI
- High Efficiency & Low Noise Levels
Some of the current applications include vacuum metalising and vapour deposition processes. During such processes, the system runs through heating and cooling cycles up to 25 times a day.
Consisting of a refrigeration circuit with several stages of control, two water circuits, one for the process and one for heat rejection, the unit is designed to be used in the most demanding of environments. The inclusion of customised bespoke software and a Siemens PLC provides the flexibility to optimally match our customer’s requirements and to integrate with existing machinery. Machines are also available as air cooled, river water cooled, sea water cooled and so on.
As specialists in low temperature chillers, GRE can adapt the system to suit your specific process demands.